Are you a marketing student or recent graduate who wants to learn more about increasing brand awareness? You’re in luck! Anagraph is looking for a marketing intern to join our growing team.
Anagraph is a design and publishing studio based in Berkeley, CA. We specialize in content creation, storytelling, branding, and strategy across digital and print media. We’re also the producers of Anxy, a beautifully designed magazine exploring mental health through an artful and creative lens.
We’re looking for a meticulous, enthusiastic marketing intern to assist in creating ongoing content for Anxy through social media, email newsletters, blog posts, community events, and strategic partnerships. The marketing intern will play an essential role in growing Anxy’s reach, both online and IRL.
- Create content for social media, newsletters and blog
- Track and analyze performance metrics
- Collaborate with design team on marketing materials
- Organize and maintain asset library and influencer database
- Assist in strategy and execution of monthly marketing calendar
- Assist with PR communications and event coordination
- Help brainstorm new Anxy marketing campaigns to increase awareness
- Strong writing skills and a passion for engaging content
- Obsessive attention to detail and organization
- Eye for visual design, composition and photography
- Adept at researching, speed-reading and fact-finding
- Avid social media user (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- Familiar with Google Analytics and SEO optimization
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Dropbox and Asana are a plus
This is a part-time paid internship, up to three days per week on-site at our Berkeley, CA office.
Send us your resume, a brief cover letter, and a few short writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing Intern.”